Chippewa Moraine Chapter
Ice Age Park & Trail Foundation
REMINDER! Trail Workday This Saturday, Meeting on Monday, Other Dates Fast Approaching
Trail Improvement Day This Saturday 9/13
• Please meet at 9:30 AM at the Chippewa Moraine Ice Age Visitors Center on Hwy M.
• Questionable weather? Call 715 967-2164 to verify. (It's no fun in the rain, and we want to have fun!)
• Bring a lunch if you can stay all day; bring water, sturdy shoes, and work gloves.
• Please respond if you plan to come (unless you have already done so).
Chapter Meeting on Monday 9/15
• Regular chapter meeting, Chippewa Falls Library
• 6 PM.
• Your ideas are needed!
Foundation Name Change Suggestions Deadline
• Deadline for suggestions is 9/15/08.
• Read this first (scroll down the page to "IAPTF is considering a name change")
• Go here for a form to submit your ideas (or vote for one of the obvious options).
Register for Fall into the Future event at Beaver Creek Reserve
• Date is 10/4 (late afternoon and evening) and 10/5 (morning)
• Please register today for this outstanding opportunity to learn and discuss our future.
• Register by Sept. 22
• Go here for details and a registration form.
Parade of Colors - 10/4
• Our biggest event of the year
• Thanks to all who have volunteered so far.
• Shuttle drivers are especially appreciated.
• For suggestions and info, see our last chapter newsletter here.
Thanks for all you do for the Ice Age Trail,
Chippewa Moraine Chapter Chair